On 16 March 2020, the President of the Republic has taken actions to reduce contact and travel to the minimum throughout the whole of France, from 12PM on Tuesday 17 March 2020 for at least two weeks. For more information > https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
The Toul'Box team services are still working as usual.
For every questions regarding the Toul’Box service or your Toul'Box pack, please
- For your health-related questions, you can contact the students' health service -SIMPPS- at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For international students that might feel anxious or isolated during that period, the Université fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées maintains appointments with a psychologist in English and Spanish, via webcam consultations, please contact : 06 27 86 91 83 - email@example.com - More information on the website : www.apsytude.com
If you need to go outside, remember that you need to have a valid reason and to fill out a personal certificate.
If you do not have access to a printer, you can:
- write it down yourself
- use the government online generator - in French. By doing it this way, you are allowed to show your certificate directly on your smartphone.
Find out all information regarding the continuity of service of our partners.
PREFECTURE DE LA HAUTE-GARONNE
In view of the health situation, the reception of the public is suspended at the Préfecture de la Haute-Garonne and at the Accueil - Welcome Desk from Monday 16 March 2020 until further notice. As a result:
- Every appointments are cancelled and no physicals meetings are possible.
- The validity of residence permits expiring between 16 March and 15 May 2020 has been extended for 6 months.
The extension of validity is automatic and requires no formality. The holder of a residence permit expired after 16 March 2020 may justify his situation by presenting the expired residence permit along with the Préfecture certificate, downloaded and filled out.
During this time, you will maintain all the rights attached to your visa.
This extension does allow you to come back to France after a trip abroad, even if your residence permit is expired and as long as it is within the extension validity time. Though te Prefecture would strongly recommend you to come back directly through a French border and then avoid any transit to another country, even European.
CAF DE LA HAUTE-GARONNE
The Caf located inside the Welcome Desk does not receive any public anymore and until further notice.
Every benefits you should receive will be paid as usual.
During this period, you are invited to carry out and follow your file’s next steps on the Caf website and on the Caf mobile application - in French.
Keep in mind that most of the documents needed by the Caf can be uploaded directly into your Caf personal account.
If you cannot upload your document directly into your personal account, you can send the document by email at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be careful when doing so: your email’s object has to be your “numéro allocataire” only – unless you do not have one. Otherwise your mail will not be treated.
The document scan has to be clear and at a JPG, JPEG or PDF format.
In case of an emergency, you can contact the 0810 29 29 29 (€ 0.06 / min + price of a local call) – in French.
The latest Caf news can be found on its official website - in French
• French gov' information website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
• Campus France infos Covid19 : https://www.campusfrance.org/en/information-coronavirus
• World Health Organization's Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
• Statement for critical travel (attestations de déplacement en anglais) : https://design.numerique.gouv.fr/covid-19
- Follow the Fédérale University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and all the latest updates here: @Univ_Toulouse