On 16 March 2020, the President of the Republic has taken actions to reduce contact and travel to the minimum throughout the whole of France, from 12PM on Tuesday 17 March 2020 for at least two weeks. For more information > https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
The Welcome Desk is closed until further notice.
However, you can join the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For every questions regarding the Toul’Box service please contact: email@example.com
- For your health-related questions, you can contact the students' health service -SIMPPS- at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out all information regarding the continuity of service of our partners.
PREFECTURE DE LA HAUTE-GARONNE
In view of the health situation, the reception of the public is suspended at the Préfecture de la Haute-Garonne and at the Accueil - Welcome Desk from Monday 16 March 2020 until further notice.As a result:
The validity of residence permits expiring on 16 March 2020 will be extended for a period of three months.
Holders of these certificates will retain their right to stay, their right to pursue a professional activity and the benefit of social rights.
This extension applies to holders of one of the following documents:
Please note that this extension does not allow the crossing of the internal or external borders of the Schengen area once the residence permit has expired. It will therefore not be possible to return to France after a trip abroad or to travel to another Schengen country under the cover of the expired residence permit.
CAF DE LA HAUTE-GARONNE
Caf receptions are closed until April 19. Caf will continue to pay all social benefits as usual.
During this period, you are invited to::
CROUS DE TOULOUSE-OCCITANIE
Scholarship and social support keep on being paid
Students invented to come back to their home place are allowed to stay at the Crous residence if they want to, as long as Crous residence keep on being open.
For contact : email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org
• French gov' information website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
• Campus France infos Covid19 : https://www.campusfrance.org/en/information-coronavirus
• World Health Organization's Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
• Statement for critical travel (attestations de déplacement en anglais) : https://design.numerique.gouv.fr/covid-19
- For international students that might feel anxious or isolated during that period, the Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées maintains appointments with a psychologist in English and Spanish, via webcam consultations, please contact : 06 27 86 91 83
- Follow the Fédérale University of Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées and all the latest updates here: @Univ_Toulouse
- Scheduled appointments are cancelled and no reception is provided at the prefecture.
The delivery of residence permits and the renewal of receipts are not insured.
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF RESIDENCE PERMITS
- Long-stay visa ("D" visa)
- Residence permit of any kind (except special certificates issued to diplomats)
- Receipt for application for residence permit
- Provisional authorization of stay
- Certificate of application for asylum
- The extension of validity is automatic and requires no formality. The holder of a residence permit expired after 16 March 2020 may justify his situation on presentation of the expired residence permit and with the certificate of the Préfecture to download here.
- More information will be forthcoming.
- Users whose appointment is cancelled can send their complete file (photocopies only) by post to the following address:
- Prefecture de la haute Garonne, DMI-Base-SB LR, 1 place Saint Etienne, 31038 Toulouse Cedex 9
- These files will not result in the issuance of a receipt. Users will be contacted by the prefecture at a later date.
- Carry out and follow your procedures on the Caf.fr website and the Caf-mon compte mobile application
Scan and upload online the requested documents if possible or send the copies to 24 Rue Riquet, 31000 Toulouse
In case of emergency, you can contact 0810 29 29 29 (€ 0.06 / min + price of a local call)
- The latest Caf news can be found here
- Crous at 58 rue du Tau is closed to the public
- All restaurants are closed
- Residents are invited to come back to their home place if possible
- Psychologist and support are still available on the assistance
- Every Yummy workshop and cultural events are suspended