Do you have questions or concerns about your sexuality?
The following organisations are here to listen and guide you:
- SIMPPS - Service interuniversitaire de médecine préventice et de rpomotion de la santé.
- CDPEF - Departmental Centres of Family Planning and Education - Consultations with gynaecologists and general practitioners are free (for everyone, unconditionally). They deliver contraceptives and information on abortion.
- CeGIDD – Free Centre for Information, Detection and Diagnosis Screening tests and diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Infections are free and anonymous for all.
- Cité de la Santé
- Regional screening centres
- MFPF - Mouvement Français pour le Planning Familial (French Movement for Family Planning) Association for counselling, guidance and information that works for the rights of women and against all forms of oppression.
Provision of pregnancy tests and condoms; counselling and support for contraception, pregnancy, abortion, sexuality, sexually transmitted infections; violence and discrimination.
Branches in the region: http://www.planning-familial.org/annuaire
This document gives you practical information about the organisations mentioned above